Part-Qualified Accounts Assistant
£24,000 + Study Support
This is an interesting opportunity to join a PE backed start-up, within a furniture design company as a part-qualified accounts assistant. With a substantial project portfolio and an ambitious online e-commerce platform, they are looking to expand their online partnership through acquisition. Having recently produced a new seasonal product line which has hit the shelves this week they are looking to expand the business by hiring new talent.
Reporting to a qualified management accountant you will be responsible for supporting the management accountancy team with monthly, weekly and daily management reportingincluding assisting the budgeting and forecasting process.
- -Support the accounts payable function with balance sheet reconciliation, accruals and prepayments.
- -Prepare annual budgets.
- -Create forecast reports and analysis for senior management.
- -Assume control of group payment runs and contribute to variance analysis.
- -Have a foothold in the preparation of ad hoc analysis within the team.
- -Grow into producing month end and year end packs
- -Partial completion of accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) desirable.
- -Degree educated.
- -Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- -Intermediate or advanced level of Excel.
- -High level communication skills, both written and on paper, in preparation of presenting information to senior management.