Part-Qualified Management Accountant
£35,000 per annum plus study support and bonus
This is an amazing opportunity to join a PE backed Investment Advisory business in a Management Accountant role. Having secured PE investment last year, this company is looking to capitalise on its early success in European, US and Australian markets by further expanding its global reach. With offices in over 30 countries world-wide already, this business advises over 300 of the largest and most sophisticated global investors.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the group the accounts payable function, weekly bank reconciliations, assisting with the production of monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting. There is a need for ongoing improvement of existing processes and controls.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Take ownership of the group accounts payable function by developing relationships with suppliers.
- Manage group payment runs and weekly bank reconciliation process, develop group cash management process.
- Take a vital role in monthly, annual and ad hoc management and statutory reporting processes, including ownership of reporting for smaller entities and overseas subsidiaries.
- Support preparation of annual budgets and periodic reforecasting reports, including variance analysis and KPI reviews.
- Develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders to promote the finance function and the implementation of policies and processes across other functions.
- Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills – Ideally with Microsoft Dynamics/Navision experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to collaborate with internal and external functions
- Highly motivated and driven to expand role and identify professional development needs.
If you are interested in applying to this role please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting why you would be suitable for the role to Christina.Tang@finatal.com or call 02074672550 for more information.