Part-Qualified Management Accountant
This is a unique opportunity to join a PE backed, multi-site, leading retailer as a part-qualified management accountant. With over 180 sites throughout the UK and a sophisticated online platform, they sell an average of 10,000 products per week to customers nationwide. Having recently invested in a new product launch, this prestigious, award winning retailer is looking to expand by hiring fresh, new talent.
Reporting to the senior management accountant you will be responsible for supporting the management accountancy team with monthly, weekly and daily management reporting including assisting the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support the accounts payable function with balance sheet reconciliation, accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare annual budgets and create forecast reports and analysis for senior management.
- Assume control of group payment runs and contribute to variance analysis.
- Have a foothold in the preparation of ad hoc analysis within the team.
- Partial completion of accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) desirable.
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Experience working in the retail sector.
- Intermediate or advanced level of Excel.
- High level communication skills, both written and on paper, in preparation of presenting information to senior management.