£325 - £375 per day
I have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a Private Equity-backed experiential marketing company. This company is creatively driven; they’ve worked with some exciting brands to organise various live events covering the Greater and Central London areas and have a fun, collaborative culture.
The company has recently welcomed a new Financial Controller following fresh investment, and so they are now looking to hire a meticulous Project Accountant to complement their team. They need someone who is very thorough as the workload will be high-volume, and the bulk of month end is currently carried out manually on Excel and needs to be automated. Good communication skills are a must; you will be producing the MI pack to then present to stakeholders to aid further strategy.
6 months is the minimum requirement for the contract, but extension is highly likely.
- Produce project balance sheet reconciliations.
- Automation of processes used to complete month end.
- Improve the monthly management accounts function.
- Produce and improve the MI pack for presentation to stakeholders.
- Complete forecasting analysis, planning and building new financial models.
- Accurate and timely completion of billing and timesheets.
- Assist the production team with budgeting.
- Analysis of KPIs within the company.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed (or very high growth) businesses is always beneficial.
The contractor should be available as soon as possible.