Senior Finance Analyst
£375 - £425 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Private Equity backed software company that is releasing a disruptive SaaS product to the UK Market. Therefore, the need has arisen for a commercially focused Finance Analyst to join their very well-respected Head of FP&A. You will work with her and her partner with their Marketing and Software development teams on a 6-9-month contract.
- Analysis and improvement of pricing models to maximise margins.
- Engaging in strategic planning in the near and long term.
- Business partnering with the Marketing and Software development departments.
- Analysis and improvement of current forecasting models to improve accuracy.
- Preparing the monthly performance packs and dashboards as well as conducting scenario-based analysis and modelling to determine the impact of various activities such as a marketing campaign.
- Ad hoc projects.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Sector experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SaaS metrics.
- Experience creating complex models – There isn’t a need for someone with macro level excel skills but just a proven track record of building models from scratch.
- Experience collaborating with non-finance departments.