Senior FP&A Manager
£425 - £450 per day
I have an amazing opportunity for a Senior FP&A Manager in a high-growth online consumer goods business.
Following the launch of an innovative product range, and with ambitious plans to expand into Europe and the US, they’re looking for someone strong on scenario planning to join their team. You will be relied upon to provide sound commercial insight to the CFO for presentation to senior stakeholders. Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude will be highly desirable due to the commercial nature of the role.
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Presentation of weekly sales performance analysis and market trends
- Acting as lead on the forecasting and modelling for international launch
- Providing competitor analysis reporting to establish growth strategies and scenario planning
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- FP&A work for ad-hoc projects
- ACA Qualification
- High level technical and Excel modelling competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within growing FMCG/consumer goods businesses
The client is looking to start someone in the coming weeks, so please do get in touch if this role is of interest.