£375 - £400 per day
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a technically driven Year-End Accountant within a private equity-backed e-commerce business. The business has tripled revenue in the last few years with their expansion into new markets and are looking to continue on this trajectory. There is a strong possibility of extension in this role and the option to go permanent for the right person.
- Leading the production of the group’s Financial Statements
- Leading the year-end process, including the creation of all financial statements and journals
- Liaising with external auditors, including managing audit queries raised during on-site visit
- Providing responses to technical accounting questions as they arise, including supporting papers as necessary
- Communicating the audit timetable, deadlines for deliverables and managing the wider finance team
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
- Ad-hoc project work
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Strong on Excel
- Experience producing and reviewing statutory accounts
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
The client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks, so we can consider applicants on a short notice period for this position.