Base £30,000-£35,000 annually with OTE to £60,000
Finatal is a very successful and growing headhunting firm based in the heart of the West End in London. We are specialist recruiters of CFOs, Finance Directors and senior finance resources to private equity-backed businesses.
We currently have 20 consultants and we are looking to grow by 50% in the next 12 months to have 100 consultants employed by 2023. In addition to our move to larger West End offices within the next months, we will also be opening a Manchester office in 2018 with offices in Frankfurt and Paris to follow. For this reason we have now reached the stage where we need a helping hand internally!
The role of Internal Recruiter will be critical to that growth and will work alongside the CEO and Directors in helping source, attract and retain the talent required to achieve that growth. We have a really positive, hard-working and fun culture. We get to work with exceptional senior clients and candidates. The Private Equity industry is a dynamo of the UK economy and we hire the very best CFOs and finance staff to support their companies.
For the right candidate the opportunity will be fantastic as the role will evolve and change every single quarter. The business is owner-managed and has an experienced team of exceptional and ambitious recruiters.
- Performing searches for appropriate candidates both experienced and inexperienced. Targets to be agreed weekly with directors. A mix of recent graduates, experienced consultants and where appropriate director/manager hires. London, Manchester, Frankfurt, Paris.
- Making initial approaches by email/social media/phone to highlighted candidates and performing telephone pre-screening or arranging phone calls for directors to make initial calls, depending on background.
- Sending Psychometric tests (PPAs) to candidates who are interested and generating reports as required.
- Working closely with marketing to use all social media channels and other platforms to increase our profile as an employer brand. Input regarding the Careers/Working for us website pages so they remain dynamic/up-to-date.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA– running mailshots to all three accounting institutes to target part-qualified accountants who might want to leave the profession, drafting the mailer and going through response.
- Using our CRM system (Bullhorn), to go out to our network to attract consultants.
- Linkedin Recruiter– you will be provided with a Recruiter Linkedin licence to build our own database through targeting people from Linkedin. The targets will vary depending on discussions with the directors at each juncture.
- Tracking – ensure we keep all CVs submitted through rec2rec’s to track. In the future we may want to revisit some and avoid fees.
- Pipelining – build the pipelining spreadsheet weekly.
- For graduate recruits: to plan, organise and arrange assessment centres including group sessions and 1-2-1s with relevant directors/managers.
- Updating and monitoring our profile page on Hunted.com and to deal with responses.
- Liaising with external rec2rec agencies where appropriate.
- Find new and refreshing ideas to get the attention of newly graduates.
- Referral scheme both internal and external.
- Periodically to advertise our roles on relevant job websites including Reed, Mikround etc.
- Arranging and attend certain Milkround/university job fairs.
- To advertise roles and source candidates directly for non-fee earning positions internally.
- To maintain database of contacts so we keep potentially good candidates on the radar who may not be available/interested initially.
The role will be ideal for you if you:
- Have exceptional hard-working and first-class admin skills.
- Can thrive in a rapidly changing environment and be happy to make a really positive contribution to that change.
- Have exceptional communication skills and a warm and friendly personality.
- Degree-educated desired.
- French or German would be advantageous.
You will get a hiring-related bonus of between 20-30% of salary. It is such a critical role to the business that you will be guaranteed the full support and encouragement from the CEO, Directors and Managers – they need you!