Basic to 50K
Finatal are specialist recruiters of CFOs, Finance Directors and senior finance resources to private equity-backed businesses. We work with private equity investors, their portfolio companies or privately-owned businesses looking to exit, to provide the best quality finance talent. Our goal is to provide excellence in recruitment and this is the challenge that we strive to achieve, to be the best.
We are looking to take on high quality Senior Recruitment Consultants who want the opportunity to work on big fees with little or no PSL or HR challenges! Based in Oxford Circus, a 2 minute walk from the tube station, we are surrounded by the best shops, restaurants and bars! Internally, within our office building, we have our own gym, daily fitness classes, cinema room, café and bar!
As a senior consultant you will have had relevant recruitment experience and are looking to further your career taking on more responsibility or are looking to move into a new market, working as a specialist in the private equity sector. We are offering an environment for career progression and where you can dictate your own career path, with autonomy and flexibility. We offer the potential for high earnings within your first few months as well as receiving dedicated training with our in house specialist Training Manager.
As a Finatal Senior Consultant, you will be based in London Oxford Circus and as an experienced recruiter, you will be involved in all aspects of the staffing process. From generating new business with clients, to identifying the talent needed to fill their roles. We will require you to develop existing relationships as well as producing new ones. We believe that being an expert in your market helps you and your client to fill vacancies as quickly and effectively as possible.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be a current Consultant or Senior Consultant with a genuine drive, ambition and hunger.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal credibly with your clients and candidates.
- You are resilient and stay motivated to achieve personal and career goals. We’re looking for outgoing people who can bring this drive, but who can also demonstrate that their existing approach to recruitment has already yielded significant success for them - in terms of billing, delivery and effective relationship building.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return from us
- Finatal firmly believe that helping people to fulfill their potential is a vital ingredient in being a successful business; Finatal are committed to developing our employees and you will receive the best training from our dedicated Training Manager. All of our staff have individual learning and development plans to help you achieve success and become leading Senior Consultants.
- We are a high energy team, we work hard and are a tenacious group who strive to be the best at what we do. We have a team-focused environment and a culture that is supportive.
- You will be rewarded for your success with a competitive base salary to 50k plus commission.
- Company holidays, lunch trips and regular office social events.
- The opportunity to work in Oxford Circus, in a modern, sociable and trendy office. We are a 2 minute walk away from the tube station, in the most central location surrounded by the best shops and eateries!
- As an exceptional Senior Consultant, you will be given the opportunity and autonomy to fast track your career towards management level if that is the route you aim to go down.