£22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Finatal is one of the fastest growing consultancy businesses supporting private equity investors and venture capitalists. We work with Europe’s top investors to help them grow through creating strategic partnerships with senior commercial finance professionals.
As an employer who recognises the importance of rewards and incentives, Finatal offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Industry leading commission (up to 50% of your billings)
- One of the best training schemes in the industry
- Company holidays (recent trips include Amsterdam, Budapest and Paris)
- Incentive lunches
- Early finishes
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will spend your time building relationships with both senior finance professionals and key individuals in private equity to generate new business.
Your time will be split between on the job learning, training and performing the role (with the support of your team and manager).
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A polished and consultative manner when speaking to senior individuals
- A driven and hungry work ethic with a good attitude
- A drive and motivation to succeed
- Good time management and organisation skills are essential
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail