Head of Commercial Finance
£85-£95K + Bonus
An award-winning tech company focussed on clean energy markets. A newly created role, head of commercial finance, will be responsible for managing and developing business planning and business partnering opportunities.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for managing a small team of FP&A analysts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fostering strong links between the Finance and Commercial teams
- Lead business planning and funding
- Influencing strategy, delivering annual planning and building and developing a 10-year business plan
- Working with sales and commercial teams to improve pricing of products and services
- Coordinate and manage weekly MI process to provide key performance insight to business
- Analysis of business performance, highlighting key risks and opportunities
- Leading and mentoring Commercial Finance Analyst’s (and future direct reports as finance function grows)
Qualifications & Experience
For this role, we are looking for a passionate individual with experience in the UK energy industry.
- Must be ACA/CIMA/CFA qualified with a Finance or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience leading business wide financial planning processes
- Proven ability to influence key stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills and successful experience of taking a lead in building robust financial models
- Proven ability to deliver and handle change in a tech-driven product environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with high level of financial and commercial acumen
This is a truly market leading business experiencing unparalleled growth and offers superb career progression.