£70,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has risen within a private equity-backed, market leading manufacturing and distribution company. Based in the Strand, with offices in several locations across Europe as well, the company are seeking a technically astute and driven Accounting Manager with a co-operative and resilient attitude. You will play a vital role within the finance function, overseeing UK accounting for the business and assessing trends effecting the business as a whole, as well as driving process improvement throughout and contributing positive change to the wider business.
As well as the hands-on day-to-day reporting, you will be contributing to group reporting and consolidations, whilst managing relationships with the transactional function and external auditors. Within this head office function, you will have plenty of exposure and communication with senior management.
- Co-ordinate financial reporting with transparency and integrity in line with IFRS and UK GAAP (UK entities and group level) on a monthly and annual basis.
- Timely and accurate VAT, payroll, and tax compliance for UK head office entities.
- Multi-currency cash flow management.
- Continually driving process improvement and implementing controls to ensure efficiency and best practice.
- Consolidation of management accounts for the group with variance analysis of the UK and consolidated monthly accounts.
- Assisting in special ad-hoc projects including process improvement, FP&A, and post-acquisition integration.
- Prepare, validate, and circulate accurate and timely weekly sales reports, ensuring integrity of data and explanations for key variances.
- Experienced and qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), with hands-on experience of statutory and management reporting.
- Team focus and integrated mindset whereby you take the wider business into account.
- English language essential, Italian and German also preferred.
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP.
- An effective communicator who is resilient and takes ownership of their responsibilities in accordance with deadlines.
- A pro-active and adaptable individual that strives to make effective change in a high-growth and fast paced environment.
If you feel like this is the role is for you, feel free to apply or contact Luke Slater on 0207 467 2550 to find out more. We’re more than happy to talk through the role with you even if you don’t have an up-to-date CV.