£130,000 - £150,000
Multiple Locations - London, Amsterdam, Munich and Paris
Finatal are working with a specialist Environmental Services business, since their inception seven years ago they have been pioneers at implementing best in class practices across food, energy, industry, and transport to ensure humanity is making a change towards becoming more sustainable.
They are only part of the way through their journey of giving everyone the opportunity to prosper and demonstrating the value in driving this sustainable change, they have supported many organisations to date in transforming the economic systems and stopping the demise of natural sources.
The successful candidate will oversee the company’s analytical work program to develop system models (decarbonization and energy transition modelling). You will be responsible for developing analyses that answer some of the most complex and challenging questions on the road to a net-zero or net-positive economy, and for using these insights to help build consensus on critical actions for the next decade.
- To be a driving force and catalyst of the mission through powerful analytics and tools
- To make a significant contribution to companies’ impact and economic success, while working collaboratively and supporting the objectives of other platforms (energy, materials, nature) and impact vehicles. It is a revenue-centre, not a cost-centre
- To create consistency and excellence in our analytical work by being the professional authority of anything analytics
- To strengthen and amplify our existing IP efforts by carrying over learnings, insights, and data from the project to project
- Energy Transition/Decarbonisation and/or Energy Power modelling is essential
- Understanding of geospatial data analysis (GIS) and data visualization toolkits such as Tableau
- Familiarity with climate change mitigation, greenhouse gas emission accounting, and circular economy principles.
- Experience creating, working with, and developing climate and energy system models, including optimisation models and power system dispatch models.
- Experience in advisory/strategy consultancy
The business is at the forefront of changing the economic landscape for future generations and this role will play a pivotal part in the growth to harness data that makes a positive impact.