Associate – Fund Placement
I am currently working with a leading placement agent and independent advisory firm who are keen to onboard a Fund Placement Associate. From their London office, you will have the opportunity to gain incredible international experience covering clients across private equity, credit and infrastructure.
You will add value throughout the fundraising process by developing capital raising strategies, leading on the due diligence process and creating tailored marketing materials. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who are newly ACA/ACCA qualified or are junior investment bankers or strategy consultants.
- Managing the development of the investor marketing case for each fundraise
- Managing the preparation of all marketing and fundraising materials
- Managing project management processes during the fundraise
- Supporting senior executives in researching potential investors and developing relationships
- Assisting in fundraising and investor relations activities
- Dealing with all investor-specific data requests and investor related communications
- Strong interest in this asset class and building a career within the placement sector
- Demonstratable awareness of the private equity space
- Experience of private markets fundraising is desirable
- Financial literacy and analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously when up to speed
- Additional language skills would be desirable