Associate – Global Placement Agent
Finatal are pleased to announce we are working with a leading Placement Agent operating across the global private markets space. This role will be based in London but will cover Europe and the US through affiliated entities, with target fund size typically ranging from €100 million to €3.0 billion. They’ve seen incredible growth to date and are expecting this to continue so very keen to add to their team!
Joining as an Associate, you will be responsible for the following but with scope to expand as the firm does:
- Assisting in fundraising and investor relations activities.
- Manage the preparation of marketing and fundraising materials (including private placement memorandums and due diligence packs).
- Project management responsibilities for the duration of the fundraise, including the flow of information between clients, potential investors and the rest of the team during the due diligence process.
- Assist in researching potential investors and developing strong relationships.
- Strong academics.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of private market fundraising desirable, otherwise a keen interest in building a career within the placement sector.
- Strong analytical mindset.