Up to £170,000 based on experience
My client is a fast-growing private equity-backed managed services business that offers a range of different services to their clients. The company are achieving strong organic growth, with them adding to this with a buy and build strategy they are rolling out. This is a fantastic time to get involved, as the company are looking to expand their geographical reach and service line with upcoming acquisitions. You will manage multiple teams and must make commercial decisions to improve the working capital position for the business. This CFO will sit on the board and will present to them and the private equity investors regularly. Previous experience around working with debt and managing relationships with third party debt providers is a must.
You must be experienced around leading a private equity-backed business to an exit. This CFO will run the finance function, reporting into the CEO and liaising with the COO to improve the execution of the buy and build strategy. The company are targeting high growth for the coming years, with them requiring a CFO with an inquisitive mindset to help them achieve this. The new CFO will need strong integration experience, as they will need to keep on top of the buy and build strategy. You will need good experience around carrying out due diligence processes and managing a billings team. This candidate will have the opportunity to build out a finance team and join this business on their growth journey.
- Present to the board and the Private Equity investors on a regular basis
- Work on integrating acquisitions into the business
- Lead and manage relationships with third-party debt providers
- Carry out due diligence on potential acquisitions in the pipeline
- Built out the finance team and manage new employees from newly acquired companies
- Understand the KPIs in the business that drive profitability
- Business partner with different heads of departments to keep costs under control
- Improve financial reporting and the financial planning for the business
- Improve the working capital position for the business with commercial decisions
- Oversee multiple teams across the business and build these out
- Manage the compliance for the group
- Carry out the year end and manage external relationships with auditors, banks etc.
Experience and Attributes:
This a great opportunity to join a growing private equity backed business in the computer services space.
The following attributes are a must:
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience leading a Private Equity backed business to an exit is a must
- Experience around due diligence and integrating acquisitions is necessary
- Experience managing relationships with debt providers is essential
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Charlie Ryan on 07568910550 to discuss the role.