Circa £130k to £150k plus Equity
I am working with a recently Private Equity backed Technology business – Gaming business (not gambling) that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 3 to 5 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to increase their EBITDA margin by 8 times before an eventual exit. The business is looking to continue on their UK side but potentially move internationally as well. The Private Equity house has a fantastic reputation in the market space.
As the CFO of a newly acquired Private Equity backed business you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bring proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically as well as making a number of acquisitions through its Private Equity life cycle.
- Technology industry experience is essential Gaming World would be preferred
- Exposure to a business that has published Games
- Proven Cash Flow Management – involving strategic modelling, financial modelling and scenario planning is essential.
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions.
- Have strong modelling skills.
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Private Equity experience is essential