CFO – Health-tech
£140,000 & bonus & equity
I am working with a VC backed health-tech business, that recently closed a series A funding round and is looking for a CFO to take the lead in scaling up the business, drive future funding rounds and potential exit strategies. An inclusive culture with a personable senior management team, this is an excellent opportunity for a CFO to nurture the business to reach it’s full potential.
- Own the relationship with the VC investors
- Lead on future funding rounds
- Build out a scalable finance function, implementing systems and controls
- Implement key SaaS metrics around ARR, CAC, Churn, LTV
- Promote an inclusive and supportive culture, with an emphasis on empowering colleagues across the team and the wider business.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- PE/VC experience desired
- Previous experience in a high growth tech enabled business desired