Up to £140,000 per annum based on experience
We are currently working with a fast-growing private equity backed technology company who are looking for someone who wants to progress into a CFO role. The company works with ARR and are expanding their geographical reach with upcoming acquisitions.
As the new CFO, you will have to manage multiple teams and align their efforts to drive the revenue of the business. You will also be the main driver of growth, assessing different tactics for the business to improve profits. You will be contributing to improving the strategy of the business from day one, from presenting to the private equity board to overseeing acquisition targets. In addition, you will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the forward trajectory of the business and will help scale it up.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an exciting tech company, with lots of exposure to the board and private equity investors. This role requires someone with great attention to detail and who is on an upward trajectory - previous experience around acquisitions is a must.
- Driving the growth of the business through commercial negotiations around contracts
- Assessing models on acquisition targets and oversee the selection of targets
- Supporting all commercial decisions to drive revenue and EBITDA growth for the business
- Presenting the monthly report for the board and private equity investors
- Putting in place the management reporting and KPI targets to be achieved by the business
- Putting in place KPIs to improve the recurring revenue in the business
- Business partnering across divisions to reduce costs
- Improving financial reporting and building out the finance team
- Producing cash flow reports and implement improvements around working capital
- Managing multiple teams across the business
- Carrying out the year-end and managing external relationships with auditors, banks etc.
- An ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified accountant
- Previous experience with ARR is a must
- Candidates with experience around upgrading systems would be looked on favourably
- Experience around acquisitions is necessary
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please call Charlie Ryan on 07568910550 to discuss the role.