C. £175k - £200k per annum + bonus + equity - high 7 figure exit
M40 Corridor – Outer London
A high-growth private equity-backed Services business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, cash lucrative business to deliver a successful exit.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board, including marketing spend
- Growing the footprint of the business and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts and managing working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate board packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors.
Furthermore, you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns. In short, as the CFO of a newly acquired private equity-backed business you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole, making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bring proper analysis to the business.
- Exposure to private equity is essential
- Integration of new IT systems
- “Best in class” professionalisation
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mindset
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach