120k-150k + equity + Bonus and LTIP
A high growth private equity-backed business services business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit.
Participation in Group strategic and tactical planning and decision-making.
Presentation of financial information internally and externally, as required, including inter-alia:
- Preparation and presentation of detailed annual budgets and 3-year forecasts.
- Presentation, interpretation and oversight of the preparation of monthly management accounts, including P&L, B/S, Cashflow, capital expenditure performance monitoring vs. budgets and forecasts and reporting and forecasting performance vs. bank financial covenants.
- Preparation, interpretation and presentation of regular and ad-hoc information/papers for investors and banks/finance providers as required.
- Support for acquisitions/projects, including preparation of ad-hoc information/papers.
- Preparation of information to support the sale of the business in due course.
Assist with the identification, assessment, deal structuring, negotiation, due diligence and integration of acquisitions, including the preparation and presentation of investment cases.
Liaison with and co-ordination of external advisers, including inter-alia auditors, tax advisors, bankers, lawyers, insurance brokers and other advisers.
You will be an experienced CFO with a high degree of emotional intelligence to be able to build lasting relationships with stakeholders across the group; ideally you will have worked within a PE-backed environment or gone through an exit process
Graduate qualified accountant (ACA) with sound technical accounting skills
Proven PE and exit experience
Strong cost control experience, including tight working capital and treasury management.
Leadership and people management experience.
Experience of a fast moving operational business with many dynamic elements.