150k – 180k per day
We are engaged on a search to find a CFO for a Private Equity backed Pharma Services Business . This is a growth business that has grown by 50% year in year out for the last 3 years looking to triple its EBITDA over the next 3-5 years to go through an exit. The successful candidate will have Private Equity exposure. Whereby they have taken a first time business into PE ownership and professionalised the finance function.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about: -
- ØPricing and commercial agreements
- ØReturn on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- ØGrowing the franchisee network and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
To apply for this role you will :-
- Pharma Services or Pharma Distribution sector exposure
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business
- Building an accounts department from scratch
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Private Equity experience is essential