£180-£200k + bonus + bens + equity
A high growth acquisitive private equity-backed Technology Services Business (first time PE buyout) is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business with an international footprint and help deliver a successful exit.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- Growing the footprint maintaining effective working relationships with existing hubs.
This opportunity is one where professionalising the business, preparing annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statuary returns, is key. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors. This is a pure Buy and Build play – an £8m EBITDA business looking to achieve £25m+ EBITDA before they look to sell the business.
You will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
Qualifications & Experience
- To apply for this role, you will have:
- Exposure to private equity investors is a MUST
- Buy & build / M&A experience is ESSENTIAL
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Commercial, strategic mindset.
- Change-driven, proactive approach.
- ACA/ ACCA/ ACMA or equivalent