Commercial Finance Manager
£80,000 per annum
A private equity-backed marketing company are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to play a key role in a period of organic and acquisitional growth. You will play a key role in the international expansion of a Fast Track 100 company and will have the opportunity to build a best in class commercial finance function.
You will drive a business partnering culture, supporting senior stakeholders with insightful analysis. You will produce and present business cases, support M&A, implement KPIs and will be responsible for driving profitability.
- Supporting the CFO in creating and implementing a 3-year strategic plan
- Creating an integrated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow model
- Supporting the company’s M&A strategy by carrying out due diligence and creating valuation models
- Managing budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders, creating dashboards and providing MI to support strategic decision making
- ACA/CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant
- Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to create dashboards and implement a KPI culture