Corporate Finance Director
Circa £120-130,000 + 40% bonus
A fantastic opportunity has come available within a Private Equity backed Technology business. It’s a great role, for someone to position into before moving into a CFO role.
The business is currently going through a buy-and-build programme structure which is why this role is such a crucial hire for the company. The role will include a wide variety of responsibilities across both M&A and FP&A which include setting and actioning the growth agenda for the team across the region, as well as the hands-on deal leadership of high-profile M&A transactions.
This role be hybrid position.
- Sourcing and appraising potential acquisition targets through management meetings driving deal flow
- Leading on all acquisitions, including the negotiation of terms
- Developing Financial Planning models, both short term and long term
- Driving the commercial and strategic FP&A for EMEA
- Comparing business performance to prior year, budgets, and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences and make improvements going forward
- Integrating businesses post-acquisition
- Qualified Accountant
- Background within M&A / Transaction Services desirable
- Proven experience within an FP&A / Business Partnering function
- Prepared to be hands on and proactive in driving the business forward