Competitive across different experience levels
A fast-growing tech start-up is looking for a Data Scientist to join their highly reputable team.
This role will provide wonderful opportunities for career progression, being at a boutique start-up, you will have the opportunity to shape and grow the company.
In addition, successful candidates will consult across multiple subjects as well as work closely with investment funds. You will have the ability to work with individuals who came from the top consultancies in the world.
- Stakeholder management and consultancy across multiple different sectors
- Driving business wide improvement
- Inform key strategic business decisions to the companies clients
- Design, develop and tested an ETL & API services
- Carry out data gathering/cleaning and data analysis to explore feature significance, correlation and ranking
- Research and develop regression, classification, clustering and artificial neural network models to improve buyer error
- You will be using Machine Learning and AI to predict customer data and optimise engagement and sales
- Experience in using Python
- Experience working with Big Data in a commercial setting
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Great communication skills where you have the ability to transition seamlessly from complex raw data to actionable and clear insight
- Master’s degree or PhD