Director of Data & Insights
£130,000 - £140,000 per annum
Would you been keen to work with a private equity backed business gearing up for sale or a potential IPO? Are you an experienced data professional who has successfully grown teams in the past? Do you have a background in data science? Do you genuinely believe in the importance of clean, good quality, transparent data? If so, this job could be for you.
I am representing an extremely high growth, private equity backed SAAS business that has been acquisitive over the past few years. This has resulted in a difficulty in providing accurate insights from complex data sets. Given that the business is now looking to exit or potentially IPO in the next 24 months, it is essential that a senior Data Director can guide the business through this process.
- Stakeholder management with investors while providing detailed data insights and reports
- Set specific and rigorous KPIs whilst rolling out Tableau across the business
- Implement a data strategy to support the business through organic growth & potential acquisitions and lay this out in a road map for investors
- Ensure the business is compliant with data privacy regulations
- Develop structure and leadership for a team of Data Scientists
- Mentor and develop members the data science & analytics team, providing guidance on how to structure analysis and how to effectively query data
- Identify challenges with data flows, automate existing processes and improve efficiencies around machine learning
- Work closely with engineering leads on architectural decisions around data systems and platforms.
- Private Equity exposure
- Tech / SAAS / Software (preferred)
- A background in data science
- A motivational, astute team leader