Director of FP&A
Up to £135,000 per annum
London Based (Remote/Flexible Working)
Our client is a PE-backed SaaS business, who have been growing on a buy and build model over the last two years, and have recently gone through a secondary buy out. They are currently achieving revenues in excess of £100m and with their new investment, plan to continue making a string of strategic acquisitions. As Director of FP&A, you will work closely with the CFO to create a best in class FP&A function.
- Responsible for the delivery of the planning processes including monthly forecasting, the annual budget and three-year plan.
- Manage the monthly management accounts process that includes monthly and annual forecast analysis on both financial and KPI metrics
- Responsible for monthly management packs and analytics needed for board meetings.
- Do ad-hoc scenario modelling on transactions, financing and mergers/acquisitions.
- Responsible for investment appraisals and review of business cases.
- Drive change and process improvement.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the SaaS space is beneficial.
- PE experience is essential.