£350 per day
A new 6-12-month interim opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Finance Analyst in a multi-site hospitality business backed by private equity who have recently moved to Central London. They have recently received a cash injection following their Series B funding, propelling the company into a period of rapid growth. You will be reporting into the Head of FP&A, who has been with the business since inception. This is the perfect time to step into an exciting new opportunity with a flourishing new business.
- You will be taking on full responsibility of the analysis of business performance and understand the day to day operations with suppliers, customers and internal business operations
- You will be creating a top down model which will assess trends and KPIs in order to build a monthly forecast for the next year
- With this model, you will track business performance and implement new processes to boost profitability
- You will be involved in the creation of next year’s budgets
- Create a model that allows critical analysis on the month end
- Ad-hoc projects around UK performance
- Cleaning and organising data
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience within an analyst role previously
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data sets
- Experience within hospitality / multi-site previously
If this is of interest or you would like to find out more, feel free to get in touch with Clara Tate on 020 746 72550 or e-mail email@example.com.