£60,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private equity backed multi-site business. The business is currently going through a series of acquisitions that aim to double their size in the next year. This Finance Analyst role will help on the continued integration of these businesses. You will be working closely with the CFO. This is an opportunity to work for a business that has gone through Private Equity investment, has been doing very well even throughout COVID, and that has a seriously promising future.
- End to end ownership of the consolidation process of the P&L.
- Analysis on Transactions / Turnover – set up efficient process for feeding into the rolling forecast process.
- Analysis of new sites, potential and current acquisitions on the P&L.
- Review of monthly performance for the different business units understanding the drivers in the month and impact on future periods.
- Oversee the rolling forecast process and ensure that both financial systems are complete with load submissions by the deadlines communicated.
- Ownership of cost model and implement system improvements/remodel if needed.
- In-month trackers.
- Set up KPI reporting and management dashboard.
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- The suitable candidate will have advanced excel skills; able to produce financial models and work accurately with large datasets.
- Previous multi site experience is HIGHLY desirable.
- Must be willing to be very hands on due to lots of change/ projects within the business.
- Strong communication skills is an advantage.