Finance Business Partner – Acquisitions
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Would you like to be part of an ever-growing healthcare business based in Coventry? Do you want to work for a PE-backed business with a strategy of growth through acquisition? Are you commercially focused and able to influence senior stakeholders? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
You will be joining a private equity-backed, highly acquisitive, rapidly growing healthcare business who are currently looking to add to their growing finance team. They are planning to adopt an aggressive buy-and-build strategy over the coming 12 months. With a current turnover of £25m and lofty ambitions to double their turnover in the next 2 years they are seeking a bright, energetic and ambitious Commercial Accountant to help with their growth story. You will be working alongside a well-respected CFO within the industry to help assist the business move forward to achieve its underlying goals, including supporting the acquisition and due diligence process on outlined targets.
What you will be doing:
- Providing leadership with the financial information to achieve revenue and expense plans
- Exploring risks and opportunities versus projection
- Setting the annual budget, managing the long-term plan, and managing the financial performance of the business
- Identifying commercial opportunities, ensuring the business has the necessary resources
- Driving change to reduce company inefficiencies
- Managing process improvements and management reporting to the commercial teams
- Involved in providing financial information to aid investment decisions
- Supporting cost efficiency exercises to support business profitability
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with strong academic credentials
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Confident in influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of driving strategic change through presentation of financials
- Experience within M&A activities
- PE experience is desirable
- Experience in the healthcare sector is desirable
If this sounds like a strong match to your skill set or you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Joseph Butterworth on 0161 457 0375 or email Joseph.Butterworth@finatal.com. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can still have a discussion.