You will be joining a dynamic PE backed consulting business; reporting into a CFO and working within a close-knit team of three. You will be a proactive Finance Controller who has a desire to join a high growth business – and someone who wants to learn from a seasoned CFO; and eventually, hopes to step up into that position themselves. Ideally, you will have previously worked in a people-based business and have a good grasp of private equity.
- Full responsibility for the Financial Accounts, ensuring they are accurate and timely.
- Reviewing the P&L, balance sheet of the all the companies, and the budgeting and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Managing the year-end process and liaising with the auditors.
- Developing cash flow forecasting across the group.
- Assisting the M&A team with acquisition accounting.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Previous M&A experience is beneficial.
- Previous experience within a people-based business is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a PE backed business is advantageous.