Finance Director - Consumer Subscription Business
£100,000 per annum + share options
This is the first full time finance hire for a rapidly growing consumer subscription business who are currently pre-Series A. They secured a multi-million pound seed investment and have an experience management team in place who have worked for some of the fastest-growing consumer subscription businesses in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to build out a best-in-class finance function, drive a business partnering culture and lead on a Series A raise in the next 6 months.
- Be a hands-on leader - responsible for all operational and financial management encompassing accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, compliance and legal
- Lead on hiring for the finance team as we scale. You will build, develop and motivate an engaged, highly performing team with a culture of excellence
- Have full responsibility for overseeing the monthly financial close and reporting, including reporting to the Board and other external reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop our financial and forecasting models
- Own all accounting and tax matters internationally as we enter new markets
- Build out our finance processes and ensure that these are efficient and scale as our business grows
- Provide financial leadership and assist in driving performance and profitability
- Develop our budgeting and forecasting processes along with a robust financial control framework
- Be heavily involved in future capital raises (equity and debt)
- A strong commercial business background with an understanding of key business processes and drivers.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Ideally an understanding of subscription business metrics and a background in D2C organisations
- Strong financial modelling skills