100K base + discretionary bonus + stock options
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work at a very fast growing start-up that have found a niche in their market and grown exponentially over the past few years. The company will continue to grow at this rate over the next 5 years.
- As the Finance Director you’ll be an integral part of the management team. Reporting into the CFO, you will be leading an operational finance team of 15 people.
- You should develop a strong and stable finance team that operates to the highest possible standard.
- Develop and maintain all necessary policies and procedures.
- You will work with the M&A team to provide commercial financial insights and helping with modelling if required.
- You will aid the CFO with fundraising and provide insightful analysis to support strategic decision making.
- You will develop and manage the annual budget and regular re-forecasts.
- Providing professional and valued sourcing and procurement expertise.
- Ensuring HMRC reporting is fully compliant and delivered on time.
- Reviewing the tax implications of various financing options.
- You will have full ownership of annual reporting (audit and tax).
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure the company meets its legal and statutory obligations.
- Supporting the CFO on the ongoing strategy of the business.
- ACA (or equivalent) qualified, with 4+ years post qualified experience.
- Strong academic background.
- You have worked in a fast growing start-up environment.
- You are a proven manager.
- A strong technical accountant who also has commercial acumen.