£400-£500 per day (dependant on experience)
I am looking for a dynamic, hands-on Finance Manager for a 6-month contract in a high-growth PE backed online betting business for an immediate start. The CFO is looking to take on an ambitious, technically strong accountant to upskill the existing finance team and assist the current GFC.
The company has experienced a significant amount of growth over recent years, which has subsequently led to a change in systems. With these changes, the ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual, who can improve and change processes. Alongside this, they will need to be able to liaise and build relationships within the business with various departments. You will be working closely with the business development team, securing new contracts and acquiring new business.
- Driving process improvements in-line with the new systems, liaising closely with the IT department.
- Working closely with the business development team. You will assist with all the financials around some very high-profile new contracts!
- Producing the monthly management accounts.
- Managing the audit and year-end process.
- Analysing existing contracts and providing advice as to future contracts/ billing to maximise revenue.
- Involved in supportive FP&A work for potential future acquisitions. A great additional element to the role for those looking to engage in the M&A space.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Fully qualified – or equivalent).
- Strong around systems and process improvement – particularly Concur would be great.
- Experience with a Sage system is essential (Sage Line 200 preferred).
- Competence with Tableau is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with both financial and non-financial people.
- Advanced Excel skills.