FTC 6 months £50-55k
Central London (WFH)
We are currently working exclusively with a c£60m t/o high growth consultancy business, who have fared excellently throughout the current times. Recently they have gone through a successful merger and aiming to continue their growth story. Now looking for a Finance Manager, you will be working across the entire business globally, covering all geographical areas. The primary objective of the role is to support the Finance Team in ensuring that the monthly financial position and performance is accurately accounted in line with their strict deadlines. You will be reporting directing into the Group Financial Controller and required to WFH.
- Lead the operational financial processes, e.g. managing sales invoices on Sage and SAP, reconciling accounts, supporting payroll processes
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the Group’s month end close processes.
- Support the Finance team with the ongoing transition to SAP
- Work closely with management in developing the reporting processes, controls, and systems
- Review of key month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts across the organisation
- Submitting VAT/GST returns in various geographical locations
- Support the preparation of relevant and timely financial information to the Senior Leadership Team to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the organisation’s strategy and objectives
- Ensure that meaningful and accurate variance analysis is delivered monthly to assist stakeholders in better understanding the performance of the business.
- Managing and developing your direct reports
- Assist the Group Financial Controller and CFO in all ad hoc projects, as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working within a global company, including experience in international transactions and reporting requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high growth environment
- Commercial and business awareness
- Sage and Sap experience is advantageous
- Outgoing and confident, not afraid to challenge senior management