£50,000-£60,000 per annum
I am partnering with a high-growth e-commerce business who require a Financial Accountant to join their team. This company has recently transitioned from a crowdfunded business to one that is now private equity backed; subsequently, significant growth is expected within the next 3 to 4 years. Paramount to this company is culture: they champion drive, ambition and fun; hence, this role is best suited to someone bright and hard working – and who is preferably newly qualified or has 1 to 2 years PQE.
This role will report into the Finance Manager and have a dotted line to the Finance Director. The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the monthly and annual budgeting processes, quarterly forecasting, and assisting with the long-term plan.
- Assisting with the year-end preparation.
- Dealing with audit queries and liaising with external auditors.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Reporting under IFRS.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience working within a high-growth SME is desirable.
- Experience working within the e-commerce space is beneficial.
- Drive and ambition are necessary.