£55-65K basic plus package
We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing tech businesses. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a great company, with huge career growth potential. Based in London, you will be rewarded with a salary of £50K per annuum.
As Accountant you will be required to:
- Do the monthly management accounts to a high standard.
- Prepare a monthly analysis of the balance sheet and income statement to the senior management accountant, highlighting and explaining key variances.
- Post all revenue journals ensuring the revenue recognition for the above entities is correct.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure daily bank reconciliations are completed for and cash flow monitoring to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital requirements.
- Liaise and support the sales teams and AR team on sales order approval and sales invoicing queries.
- Both support the business and promote the role of the Finance department within the organization.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as required by the senior management accountant
Technical skills and qualifications
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA,ACCA) or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of revenue recognition under IFRS 15 and its application
- Good problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Strong excel skill (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sum if, etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to be flexible in a high growth environment
- Reliable and professional attitude at all times
- Deadline driven with the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Focused and organized with an ability to priorities
- Attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Ability to establish and develop effective working relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Appetite to work in a growing fast-paced environment and suggest and support process improvements.