£45K-£55K per annum
We are currently looking for a financial analyst to be a part of a rapidly growing retail business, led by a management team that has extensive experience in their field. The company is aiming to become the local retailer of choice for their products by improving their efficiency and reach. Their aims for expansion are exciting and you will be an integral part to this process.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role has been created to harness the value of their data and provide business partner support to their commercial functions. You will work closely with the Purchasing Director and CEO and have real influence in the company. Located in south London they are offering a competitive salary, based on your previous experience.
As a Financial Analyst you will be required to:
- Establish systems to analyse costs, revenue and margin across their multiple sites.
- Analyse spending, margins and volume of sales.
- Automate reporting, enabling rapid decision making based on factual market intelligence.
- Control and monitor store compliance.
- Assess the potential benefit of changes to supplier and contracts.
- Analyse target acquisitions and synergies.
- Assist in new store acquisitions and set up.
- Support the CEO, CFO and Purchasing Director in decision making.
- Qualified Accountant or similar.
- Advanced Excel skills and preferred experience in developing Microsoft Power BI reports.
- Highly analytical and experienced working with ‘big data’.
- A flexible, entrepreneurial attitude with a commercial mind.
- The ability and willingness to travel nationally.
- Experience in retail is preferable.
This amazing opportunity will see you play an integral part in a fast-growing company that has aims for further expansion and constant improvement. With your help, they will become their customers number one choice in their field.