Up to £60,000 per annum
We are currently working with a private equity-backed multi-site healthcare company who are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and get stuck in, this is the perfect role for you.
You will be joining a company that is growing fast and has increased rapidly by acquisitions in the past 3 years. They are looking to grow further over the coming years and are assessing acquisition targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a growing private equity-backed group, with lots of exposure to improving the revenue of the business through analysing the pricing on contracts. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will contribute to improving the strategy of the business from day one, with a big input around improving margins and suggesting improvements around the volume sales. You will work with the team to analyse target acquisitions and synergies and will be heavily involved in the assessment and valuation of acquisition targets, as well as the integration of future acquisitions.
Extensive Excel skills are a must for this role, and you will be required to travel around the country from time to time.
- Get involved in modelling on acquisition targets
- Establish a system to analyse costs, revenue and margin across multiple dimensions
- Look at the spend of different entities and assess these using margin and volume analysis
- Automation of reporting, enabling rapid decision making based on factual market intelligence
- Control and monitor store compliance in adhering to purchasing policies
- Model the effectiveness of alternative buying models and purchasing systems
- Assess the potential benefits of changes to suppliers and contracts
- Analyse changes in the NHS pricing tariff and the financial impact
- Analyse target acquisitions and synergies
- Support the CEO, CFO and Purchasing Director in decision making
- An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part qualified accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience developing Microsoft Power BI reports would be beneficial
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics accounting software would be beneficial
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please submit your most recent one and email firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting this.