£425-£450 per day (DOE)
A fantastic 9-month opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a PE-backed software company while it goes through a period of expansion to brand new offices. You will be assisting the Finance Director in expanding the team and will have direct say in which candidates you think could help grow the company.
The business has doubled their revenue in the past 2 years and subsequently needs to implement new systems and requires ongoing support in streamlining the new changes. You will have day-to-day leadership and support of the finance team, relaying back to senior management. As the role progresses, there will be potential exposure to future acquisitions where you will work closely with the CFO and potential businesses.
- Be responsible for the finance team comprised of Management Accountants.
- Increasing the efficiency of the month-end processes from 10 days to 5.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Implementing the new system NetSuite to Xero and ensuring a smooth transition.
- Developing budgeting models.
- Overseeing the production of management accounts and reporting packs.
- Overseeing group and statutory reporting under IFRS.
- Assisting senior board members with potential acquisition of new business.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (preferably ACA)
- Advantageous to have experience within the software industry
- Preferable experience working in a PE-backed environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience with reporting under IFRS
- Previous exposure with NetSuite
- Previous experience with M&A (advantageous)