Financial Controller (T2P)
£350 per day/ £70k annual salary
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join a dynamic, private equity-backed technology company. The company provide Telecommunication solutions, pioneers in providing future-proofed digital connectivity; enabling incredible digital guest experiences and smart venue operation using world-class digital infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an exciting tech company, with exposure to inputting information for board reports for private equity investors. This role requires someone with great attention to detail and who is on an upward trajectory. Reporting to a CFO who has a proven track record in developing employees, you will need to utilise your skills around reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and help produce the month-end and statutory accounts.
- Compiling the board pack that will be presented to the private equity investors
- Business partnering with the CTO and other partners across the business
- Reporting directly into the CFO and updating them on group results
- Producing the month-end, statutory accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Timely reporting of detailed financial information and management data
- Ensuring accurate, complete and comprehensive IFRS consolidation reporting for the group
- Line managing 2 Management Accountants and mentoring them with different tasks
- Overseeing balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts
- ACA qualified preferably OR CIMA / ACCA
- Previous experience designing an integrated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow model
- Experience of consolidation would be beneficial
- A background in technology/ TMT is preferred