£325-£375 per day
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, your contributions will be tangible and rewarding, having the chance to head-up the London and international offices.
The company is a private equity backed travel business, undergoing acquisitions and international developments.Your work will be based around driving the business and improving processes; you’ll have the chance to lay the groundwork for the company’s future success. This SME is undergoing vast amounts of growth and its private equity backing is spurring it on. Our client wants an up and comer who has continuously added clear value to their company’s month end close. If you feel you have the relevant aptitude and critical skills needed this may be the job for you.
- Use of systems such as NetSuite
- Taking the lead on monthly management processes
- Budgeting work and forecasting
- Commercial tasks such as some business partnering throughout the company
- Improvement of the businesses existing financial processes and controls
- Financial and VAT reporting
- Responsibility for contributing to the evolution of the company as it goes through its next stage of growth
- Hands on approach to the running of the business and the finance function as a whole
- Working alongside the group financial controller ensuring the finance department keeps up with the rapid expansion of the company
- The role is planned as a contract initially then transitioning into a permanent position