£550 - £600 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller with a strong technical and commercial skill set to join a high-growth, private equity-backed multisite business on a long-term interim basis. The business has an aggressive buy and build strategy, spanning the UK and Western Europe.
The CFO has gone through two previous exits and is looking for a strong number two to help set up solid business processes and tighter controls to prepare the business for sale in a year. The business has doubled in size in the last year and is expected to double revenues again this year due to having several acquisitions in the pipeline.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing current processes / procedures and identifying areas of improvement, with particular focus on the newly implemented consolidation system (Adaptive Insights)
- Centralising all group accounting, setting up clear processes and workstreams
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to build relationships with the Finance Function
- Setting up key KPIs
- Improving credit control
- Cost and margin analysis
- Acting as No.1 for newly acquired businesses and lead the post-acquisition integration process
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- French speaking (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of various amounts of finance knowledge
- Strong cash management skills
- Recent experience in a hands-on role within an SME