£85,000 per annum
Finatal are currently working with a high-growth, private-equity backed client in the health-tech sector. This opportunity would be for a commercially astute and technically sound Financial Controller to join an ambitious buy-and-build, who are planning several acquisitions in the next few years. Reporting to an experienced CFO, you will be responsible for creating an effective control environment, as well as business partnering with senior company stakeholders.
This really would be a fantastic time to get involved. As a result of their recent growth, the company have moved to modern offices in Central London. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £85,000 per annum based on experience.
In this varied role, you will be:
- Developing and implementing new and improved controls, financial processes, and procedures to drive profits.
- Assisting the CFO with a range of commercial duties and ad-hoc project work.
- Managing company cash-flows and reviewing KPIs.
- Presenting and taking responsibility for the board pack.
- Building out the current finance team and integrating new employees from newly acquired businesses.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify inefficiencies in operations, then delivering on solutions.
- Reviewing balance sheets and month-end files.
- Developing management information and reviewing monthly statutory accounts.
- Managing the annual audit and being point of contact with external auditors.
- Fully qualified accountant (preferably ACA or equivalent).
- Experience of a fast-growth SME environment.
- Proven ability to add commercial value via analysis and reporting.
- Strong focus on controls and processes and a high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Willing to be hands on technically but bringing a strategic mindset and able to seize the initiative.