£400+ per day
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a private equity-backed technology business, currently operating an exponential growth trajectory. Through investment and a drive on acquisitional growth, the business is expected to double its revenue in 2020. They are now operating 3 sites in the UK and there are expansion plans to emerge into the EMEA regions.
You will be integral in supporting an accomplished FD and CFO who are embarking on a real growth story. There is an opportunity for this to materialise into a permanent position, and due to extensive growth, the finance team is expected to rise from 8 to 15 by the end of 2020. Initially the focus is on getting a strong FC to work on controls and reporting for the business, with a drive on commerciality at the start of 2020.
- Managing the day-to-day finance processes
- Producing monthly management accounts and all financial reporting, including year-end audits and statutory accounts
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Ensuring all filings are completed in time including VAT returns, corporation tax, share options, payroll and other
- Constantly improving systems, controls and processes to boost productivity and reduce costs
- Assisting leadership team with various ad-hoc projects
- Reporting to the CFO and be part of the board meetings with the private equity house
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience post ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience managing and developing staff
- Ability to take control of the finance function and have a wide range of responsibilities
- Previous experience working at a private equity or venture capital backed company