£60,000 - £70,000.
An innovative, PE backed, and highly acquisitive technology business requires a Financial Controller as part of their continued drive to create a best in class finance function.
Reporting to the CFO you will undertake a wide range of duties, including the following:
- Management and development of the finance team - Currently 4 direct reports.
- Development of all financial controls, processes, systems, and reporting.
- Production of annual and interim statutory accounts.
- Leading on the annual audit process.
- Development of the month end process, including the development of both internal and external reporting packs.
- Working with the Management Accountant on the development of the budgeting, forecasting, and planning process, as well as on the development of M.I and KPI packs that are submitted both internally and to the investors.
- Assisting the CFO with a range of commercial activities, including supporting around future acquisitions, fund raises, etc.
- Overall responsibility for all accounting, Tax, audit, and banking requirements for the business.
- Generally supporting the continued growth of the business via the provision of value add financial information and supporting on a range of projects.
- Qualified Accountant - Strong preference for ACA qualified individuals.
- Ideally some experience gained working for one of the Big 4 Audit firms.
- An experienced manager with the proven ability to up-skill and develop teams.
- Excellent technical accounting experience.
- Able to add value via business partnering and the provision of analysis.
- Highly driven with the ability to respond quickly within a fast paced start up environment.