£55K-£70K per annum
We are currently looking for a financial controller to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company that has experienced rapid growth in all markets they operate in. When you join you will become a part of a talented, ambitious, collaborative and entrepreneurial team that aims to continue making huge waves in the market.
This is a high-profile role within the finance team, taking overall ownership of the financial control activities for one of their brands. Offering a competitive salary based on experience with benefits and a personal progression plan.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- The company’s overall financial reporting, such as its monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- As part of month end process, owning the processing of accruals and prepayments (marketing and overheads), call centre staff monthly commission & bonus calcs, payroll postings etc.
- Maintaining efficient processes and a robust control environment to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
- Ensuring integrity of mapping files from source accounting ledgers for all group reporting requirements.
- Approving payments from the financial processing team.
- Preparing statutory accounts. Manage all local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements such as VAT, Tax, Travel regulatory reports with ABTA, ATOL, National Statistics reporting, etc.
- Producing other ad hoc weekly/monthly financial reports as required.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a finance professional.
- Self-motivated and focused with very strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Great flexibility, resilience and the ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
- The ability to challenge/influence at senior levels. Must be able to build relationships across all levels of the organisation and work in a team environment.
- Strong modelling and excel skills with ability to process and summarise large amount of data.