Up to £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a financial controller to be part of a private equity backed e-commerce business based in central London. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £80K based on previous experience.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day finance processes.
- Developing the current finance team and its structure.
- Producing consolidated management accounts.
- Producing accurate information packs for the CFO and the private equity house.
- Development of the new ERP system.
- Ensuring all monthly, quarterly and annual filings are completed in time- including VAT and tax.
- Reviewing current and implementing new: systems, controls and processes.
- Overseeing the audit process.
- Several ad hoc projects as requested by the CFO and CEO.
- Business partnering with senior management, marketing and IT teams.
- Must be at least 5 years post qualified. (Preferably ACA).
- Previous experience in e-commerce is a must, previous experience in private equity backed companies is preferred.
- Good communication and strong business partnering skills.
- Strong managerial skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to adapt to new situations.