Up to £80,000 per annum
My client is a fast-growing global tech business that is looking for a Financial Controller to run their finance function and get involved in future fundraises. With the aim of creating a leading tech business, they require an experienced FC to fast track their growth plans by helping to drive the growth in this global business.
This business has a client base consisting of the biggest companies in the world, with them expanding into new regions in the future. They have recently closed a large Series B and are now targeting rapid expansion.
This will be a hands-on and varied role that requires a technically strong individual who is able to work in a small but highly entrepreneurial environment, with lots of ad hoc tasks to get involved with.
You will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced Head of Finance in a flat structure, with you assisting them in preparation of board presentations and managing projects.
This is a truly unique opportunity to shape the future of one of the most exciting tech businesses in London, with you having to deputise for the Head of Finance when needed.
- Run the finance function for the business, preparing the consolidated financial statements
- Create and implement the controls for the business and upgrade the processes.
- Prepare the commentary for the board presentation.
- Work alongside the Head of Finance and manage relationships with external parties.
- Independently present the results for the business to senior stakeholders when necessary.
- Formulating budgets, forecasts and carrying out the month end process.
- Assist the development of financial models to undertake business valuations with future fundraises.
- Working with the Head of Finance on the continual development of the business’s strategy.
- Line manage a finance assistant and oversee their work.
- Share ideas and actively support the firm-wide efforts to work towards global expansion.
- Management of contractors and outsourced
bookkeepers to ensure schedules are
- Get involved in ad hoc tasks with revenue recognition, FX dealings, etc.
- An experienced and hands on Financial Controller / Finance Manager
- Previous experience improving controls in a business is a must
- An ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Ability to run a finance function independently
- Excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Prior experience around fundraising would be beneficial.
- Previous exposure to a tech / fintech / business would be advantageous
- Experience around Xero accounting system would be beneficial
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively, if you don’t have an up to date CV, please email Charlie Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org