£350-£450 per day
A new opportunity for a reliable Financial Controller has arisen within a stylish VC-backed fashion retail and ecommerce business.
This very high-growth company has just welcomed a new Financial Director, and are now seeking a hands-on and technically strong Financial Controller with relevant sector experience to join the finance team. Experience leading audit processes is crucial to the role, as is exposure to stock dynamics and complex supply-chain.
The initial contract is for 3-6 months, however an extension is entirely possible considering the rapid growth of the company.
- -Providing direct support to the Financial Director
- -Responsibility for P&L, balance sheet, month and year-end processes
- -Preparation of financial statements and consolidation in Excel
- -Managing wholesale, retail and online stock
- -Managing the upcoming audit process
- -Responsible for reporting and controls
- -ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified
- -Retail experience (essential)
- -Ecommerce and wholesale experience (advantage)
- -Exposure to PE/VC-backed or very high-growth SMEs
- -Excellent communication skills
I can only consider contractors who are immediately available for this position; a start next week is on offer for the right candidate.