£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to be a part of an amazing new fintech start up. This role will see you being the number one person within the finance team, taking overall ownership of the financial control activities for the company. Offering a competitive salary based on experience.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- The company’s overall financial reporting, such as its monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Maintaining efficient processes and a controlled environment to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information
- Establishing new controls / processes
- Approving payments
- Preparing statutory accounts: managing all local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements such as VAT, Tax, Travel regulatory reports with ABTA, ATOL, National Statistics reporting, etc.
- Producing ad-hoc weekly / monthly financial reports as required
- Managing the Accounts Assistant, and directly reporting to the CEO
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a finance professional
- Focused with very strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Great flexibility, good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to build relationships easily and work in a team environment
- Motivated to help a great company grow
- Experience or interest in tech / fintech
Due to you being the number one in finance, you will play a significant part in the company’s ability to grow - their future goals are endless and with your help they will get there.
If this is of interest, please submit your CV. Alternatively please call Victoria Harradine on 02038541294 or send an email to Victoria.Harradine@finatal.com to find out more.